Steven D. Young, M.D. was born in West Frankfort, IL and is a graduate of SIUC and SIU Medical School. Dr. Young joined The Orthopaedic Institute of Southern Illinois in 2001 following an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at Michigan State University’s, Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies and Fellowship Training in Hand Surgery at The University of New Mexico’s Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Young continues to participate in research and training in surgical and non-surgical treatment of hand and wrist conditions.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Southern Illinois Medical Association