This week’s OISI Staff Spotlight features Dane Elliot, Physical Therapist, Certified Athletic Trainer
1. How long have you been with OISI?
2. Proudest moment here at OISI or Favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of my job is helping a patient achieve their goals, whether that is returning to work, sport, or function with their daily activities.
3. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
A 58 lb Goldendoodle named Gus.
4. People would be surprised if they knew what about you?
I played golf at John A. Logan College for 2 years.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Southern IL?
Anything outdoors with my family, but my favorite would be playing golf with my daughter, Merryn.