510 Lincoln Drive
Herrin, IL 62948618-997-6800
Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Due to COVID-19 our Walk-In hours are Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. until further notice.
The Orthopaedic Institute’s Walk-In Clinic is backed by Board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeons that treat the following acute injuries or conditions:
- Sprains, strains or possible broken bones
- Back, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist or any other joint injury
- Cast and wound dressing problems
- Lacerations and wounds
Benefits of Our Walk-In Clinic
- Immediate access to orthopaedic care
- No long ER wait time and no large ER expense
- No referral required and no appointment necessary
- On-site x-ray, CT and MRI
- On-site physical therapy
*For open fractures, actively bleeding wounds, uncontrollable bodily functions and head injuries – please go to the emergency room. Pain medications will only be prescribed for injuries occurring on or the day prior to service at the Walk-In Clinic. Chronic pain will not be treated.