510 Lincoln Drive
Herrin, IL 62948618-997-6800
Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Due to Covid 19 our Urgent Care hours are Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. until further notice.
Urgent Care Services
The Orthopaedic Institute’s Urgent Care Clinic is backed by Board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeons that treat the following acute injuries or conditions:
- Sprains, strains or possible broken bones
- Back, shoulder, knee, ankle, wrist or any other joint injury
- Cast and wound dressing problems
- Lacerations and wounds
Benefits of Our Urgent Care Clinic
- Immediate access to orthopaedic care
- No long ER wait time and no large ER expense
- No referral required and no appointment necessary
- On-site x ray, CT and MRI
- On-site physical therapy
*For open fractures, actively bleeding wounds, uncontrollable bodily functions and head injuries – please go to the emergency room. Pain medications will only be prescribed for injuries occurring on or the day prior to service at the Urgent Care Clinic. Chronic pain will not be treated.