1. How long have you been with OISI and what do you do here/ title?
I have worked at OISI for 17 years. I am the scheduling supervisor.
2. Favorite part of your job?
I love my OISI family and love helping patients.
3. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I married my high school sweetheart.
4. Favorite thing to do in Southern IL?
Watching Benton Ranger football, basketball, and dance.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would learn construction, so I could add on to my house. (struggling to find a dependable contractor)
6. What are 3 words you’d use to describe OISI?
Caring, busy, and family.
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do?
Take care of my family and travel.
8. What do you do in your free time?
I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy crafting with my Cricut machine and making wreaths. I love helping with the youth at my church.