Quick Info About Dr. Paik:
- Bachelor of Science: University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- Internship: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- Orthopaedic Residency: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstructive Surgery, New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
Dr. Paik is a fellowship-trained total joint replacement and revision surgeon, originally from Chicago, Illinois. He earned both his undergraduate degree and his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Missouri. Dr. Paik then went on to complete his internship and surgical residency at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. He initially began seeing patients on a per diem basis in 2017 while finishing his military service at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
After serving in the US Army as a surgeon for 14 years, he officially joined OOA full-time in 2020. He specializes in anterior total hip replacement, uni-compartmental knee replacement, as well as complex revisions of total joint replacement. When not treating patients, Dr. Paik enjoys CrossFit workouts, traveling the world and spending time on the shooting range.