1. How long have you been with OISI and what do you do here/ title?
I have been with OISI for 4 years, it will be 5 in February. I am a medical assistant, and I run one of the spine clinics here.
2. Proudest moment here at OISI?
The proudest is when my patients feel better and they do not have to come back to see us anymore. Or when they have been through it all and we can finally help them, and they are so thankful.
3. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I went to culinary school before pursuing a career in the medical field.
4. Favorite thing to do in Southern IL?
I enjoy hanging out around the pool with my kids, nieces, and nephews. They all seem to keep me on my toes.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Not necessarily something I would want to learn to do but I have always wanted to watch a brain surgery.
6. What are 3 words you would use to describe OISI?
All-inclusive (we have more to offer here than most realize)
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Invest most of it, pay off my student loans, and build a new house.
8. What do you do in your free time? Any crafts, hobbies, etc.?
I like to do nothing! I enjoy my weekends off to hang with my kids, my dogs, or with friends before COVID hit.